Powering a robust, connected nationwide NEMT network
SafeRide Health breaks down critical barriers between transportation providers, health plans, and care providers to get members to care. Our digitized network mobilizes trusted non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT), rideshare, and local transportation partners to bridge the gap between need and access to care.
An expansive network of transportation providers, health plans, and caregivers moving more members to care
Partnering with transportation fleets from coast to coast
Curb-to-curb, room-to-room, and everything in between
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT)
Non-Medical Transportation (NMT)
SafeRide's Tier 1 Supplier Network Spotlight
Meet your new business and ride-scaling partner
- Access to leading health plans and health systems
- Greater ride volume
- Predictable pipeline and margins
- NEMT providers delivering 2,000+ rides can earn up to $380,000
- Fewer no-shows and cancellations
- Priority access to additional ride volume in desired markets*
- Dynamic pricing*
Industry-Leading Technology and Processes
- Easy-to-use mobile app and driver platform
- Route optimization
- Real-time data visibility
- Integrated dispatch system
- Improved vehicle efficiency
- Automated claims submissions*
- Guaranteed payment turnaround times*
Exceptional Supplier Experiences
- Vehicle and driver compliance support*
- Dedicated account manager*
- Clear and timely communications throughout each trip
- Streamlined workflows and operations
- Training and support services
Questions? We've got answers
Yes, we have a ride monitoring team on standby to triage any ride situation that my arise.
If additional equipment accommodations are needed, please ask the SafeRide call center representative what equipment accommodations are needed for your ride.
Under ADA compliance rules, you are allowed to travel with any kind of service animal.
Yes, you are permitted to bring along one other person for the duration of your ride. Please notify our team when scheduling your ride.
Nope! As long as you are within your maximum eligible rides as part of your transportation benefit, you will not be expected to pay for rides dispatched by SafeRide.